Smart Home Technology: How it Affects Your Property Insurance
Technology is transforming our homes, and property insurance is taking notice. By 2025, 77.3% of US homes will have at least one smart device,...
3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
One would think that certain things should go without saying. For example, knowing not to shove a fork in a hot toaster is hopefully somewhat...
The Rise of Eco-Friendly Homes: Sustainable Property Trends
Green living isn't just a trend; it's a revolution that is transforming our homes. Sustainability is top of mind and eco-friendly features are no...
Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
For over 400 years, most of the world has used the Gregorian calendar. Implemented as a modification of the Julian calendar by Pope Gregory XIII,...
Buying Your First Home? Tips and Insurance Considerations
Popping champagne in your new home, imagining cozy nights by the fireplace - these are just some images associated with the euphoric experience of...
Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
Let's face it: our financial concerns are slightly different than they were in our 20s. Retirement looms, healthcare costs creep up, and those...
Assessing Your Assets
Most of us think of our personal assets as just “things” we’ve acquired over time. But in reality, they are more like valuable tools in a toolbox....
New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
Within the lyrics of Auld Lang Syne, the timeless song often sung just after the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve, we raise our glasses to...
The Road Ahead
This is blog paragaraph
The Magic of Christmas Traditions
When chestnuts are roasting and Jack Frost is nipping at your nose, you know the holiday season is upon us. Perhaps your family doesn’t roast tree...
How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
The holiday season is a time for joy, family, and celebration. But for many of us, it's also a time of immense stress. Between shopping, cooking,...
Managing Home Maintenance: Year-Round Checklists for a Well-Maintained Property
Ah, the joys of homeownership. Whether it’s your air conditioner quitting on you in the middle of the night or a lawn that doesn’t seem to stay...
Is Owning Your Home in Retirement Wise? Exploring the Pros and Cons
Picture this: you've finally reached retirement age, and you're standing at a crossroads. On the one hand, you could continue living in the home...
What kind of mortgage is right for you?
In 2022, $2.75 trillion worth of mortgages were originated. That is a substantial sum and with millions of mortgages taken out each year, it seems...
How Routines are Essential to Accomplishing Goals
Statistics show that routines are the secret weapon of high achievers in nearly every aspect of life. They provide structure, streamline...
- Smart Home Technology: How it Affects Your Property Insurance
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- The Rise of Eco-Friendly Homes: Sustainable Property Trends
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Buying Your First Home? Tips and Insurance Considerations
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- Assessing Your Assets
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Managing Home Maintenance: Year-Round Checklists for a Well-Maintained Property
- Is Owning Your Home in Retirement Wise? Exploring the Pros and Cons
- What kind of mortgage is right for you?
- How Routines are Essential to Accomplishing Goals
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- When travel insurance can go wrong
- 10 most dangerous items you might have in your home
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- Common Estate Planning Mistakes
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- The best herbs to grow for beginners
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- Senior Travel: Should you consider buying travel medical insurance?
- Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
- Do I Need a Financial Advisor?
- Music and Your Wellbeing
- Are You Emotionally Ready for Retirement?
- How to Dispose of Unused Medications
- Guide to Getting a Mortgage
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- What is Credit Health Insurance? (Copy1)
- What is Credit Health Insurance? (Copy)
- What is Credit Health Insurance?
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- Electric Car: To Buy or to Lease?
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- How are the proceeds of a life settlement taxed?
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Auto Rates on the Rise
- What Every Renter Needs to Know about Renters Insurance
- Does Uber Insurance Cover Passengers?
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- New Coverages for Home Insurance
- 5 Insurance Mistakes to Avoid